21 April 2009

BB CREAM: My Personal View

MY CREAM ARRIVED!!!
This is my very first time trying out BB cream.
Usually i wash, tone, moisturise my face before applying foundation & stuff
(This is my most laziest steps for make up, i know its more than just 3 steps)
But now... im trying this Cream without any toner or moisturiser.
Just plainly my skin and cream.

My Sweetie stitch with BB cream.
Stitch will be my mascot for this shop from now on ^^,
OK... (Below) is my skin without anything...
I dunno isit true to have the existance of "perfect complexion" ,
but im sure it needs lotsa $$/botox/surgery/water/fruits.
So, dun be shock to see my face~~
I need real courage to put my face up here =(
okie... This is "Before" i apply
Up there- a few pimples...
Left right-freckles and marks
Eye area- Dark circles due to lack of sleep yest =(
Start applying, dun press too much...
start with a little amt, (around e size of my small nail)
If not enough, then continue an add on...
Spread & Tap !!!
Trying to cover my dark circles...
This is "After" i apply...
Seriously , im quite satisfied with the result...
Mainly because, this is serve as a skin care product, yet it can cover quite well.
Most impotantly, it does give me radience, look at my face "before" and "after".
Obviously, lacking of glow...(refering "before")
And it concealed e redness of my pimples, and my dark circles too.
Frankly speaking, my dark circles condition is very serious,
so im glad this thing solve my prob... =)
Another thing, that i have to say is...
This cream gives me a different feeling from the previous foundation i used.
It never gives me oily feeling and heavy/thick makeup...
Its definitely light and natural...
This make up actually whitens and tone up...
After 10-15 mins, your skin will actually blend in magically.
If you can't wait, u can "tap tap" your face so tht it blends well.

Overall, I like it alot.
After a few minutes...
No oily traces, feel natural, blended my skin tone.

> You can apply make up powder on face after your BB cream.
> Wanna know more? click on "my sweets" on the left, click "cosmetic".
> And Yes, i'm selling it right now, do email me to check on the availability ^.^
> I will be glad to answer all your queries =)
> nugget-nana@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment